URINARY CATHETER REVIEWS 72 HOUR
DRIVING DECISION MAKING
TIMERTAG LABEL - 72 HOUR URINARY CATHETER ALERT
- Place on the urinary bag to provide an alert at point of care. Use in addition to standard daily reviews.
- At 72 hours someone needs to make a decision as to whether to continue with short term catheter or not.
- Pull the activation tag, place on drainage bag, and tear off after use.
90 X 25 X 4mm
63 X 92 X 8mm
TIMERTAG REUSABLE - DAILY URINARY CATHETER REVIEW
- For use in hospital wards without an electronic medical record, helping drive daily reviews of need for a urinary catheter.
- Place at the bedside or at the foot of the bed - magnetic or adhesive. Press and hold to start. Press and hold to stop.
- Write on Timertag with dry-erase marker pens. Service life of 12 months from date of first activation.