IV ACCESS REVIEWS 72 HOUR
FOR HOSPITALS WITHOUT AN ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORD (EMR)
TIMERTAG LABEL - 72 HOUR IV ACCESS ALERT
- For use in hospitals that use paper charts.
- Use where patients have IV access that requires review at 72 hours.
- Pull the activation tag, place in the patient chart, and tear off after use.
55 X 45 X 4mm
63 X 92 X 8mm
TIMERTAG REUSABLE - 72 HOUR IV ACCESS ALERT
- For use in hospital wards where patients have peripheral IV access that requires review at 72 hours.
- Place at the bedside or at the foot of the bed - magnetic or adhesive. Press and hold to start. Press and hold to stop.
- Write on Timertag with dry-erase marker pens. Service life of 12 months from date of first activation.